Columbia Service Partners, Inc., a subsidiary of Utility Service Partners, Inc., is seeking an energetic, strategic Inside Sales Manager join the Business Development team in support of corporate objectives. This individual must have experience in developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships with utilities (‘partner’) and municipalities (‘partner’) throughout the United States and Canada.
- Work with the General Manager, Small Market Development to meet or exceed business objectives by developing new pipeline opportunities through the expansion and growth of business relationships with new municipalities and utility partnerships for the Inside Sales team.
- Lead business development call activities and drive telemarketing efforts to drive prospective partner appointments through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Works as a team with Regional Area Managers for lead generation to build a qualified prospect base.
- Match programs to customer requirements and close contracts.
- Understands warranty features, benefits and the ability to express the value provided to both the partner and consumer.
- Collaborate and communicate with company departments.
- Responsible for actively utilizing salesforce.com to manage call/relationship management activities on a weekly basis.
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional.
- Manage inside sales team as developed.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years sales experience
- College/University degree preferred
- Possess the ability to gather information on partner business processes/requirements, critical success factors, and competitive standing to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Experience building a pipeline and positioning opportunities to close
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development and execution of a complete sales cycle
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic cross-functional environment and be able to contribute to different divisions within the organization
- Independent thinker, with good judgment and problem solving skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling partner needs and meeting company expectations/goals
- 10% Travel including participation in industry events, company meetings and networking opportunities.
- Customer Focused – We will be approachable, empathetic, and respond to customers with respect.
- Results-Oriented – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Listening- Practices and promotes attentive, active listening with team members, can accurately restate the positions of others regardless of their position.
- Planning – Accurately scopes out length of time required and difficulty of tasks and projects; Sets objectives and goals; Breaks down work into the process steps; Develops schedules and task/people assignments; Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; Measures performance against goals; Evaluates results
- Organizing – Marshals resources to achieve collaborative objectives; Orchestrates multiple activities at once to accomplish goals; Uses resources effectively and efficiently; Arranges information in a useful manner
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Building Peace of Mind, One Community at a Time”. We believe that a company that has a Vision – a Mission and Values not only represents the philosophy to their customers – but also to their team. When you become a USP team member, you’ll be part of an organization that’s involved in our communities, giving back and always striving to do what’s right. It’s a workplace you can feel good about.