NLC SERVICE LINE WARRANTY PROGRAM
EXPENSIVE LINE FAILURES SOLUTION
The NLC Service Line Warranty Program, administered by Utility Service Partners, helps city residents save thousands of dollars on the high cost of repairing broken or leaking water or sewer lines. This program is offered at no cost to the city.
Residents who have not set aside money to pay for an unexpected, expensive utility line repair, now have an opportunity to obtain a low cost warranty that will provide repairs for a low monthly fee, with no deductibles or service fees. The work is performed by licensed, local plumbers who will call the customer within one hour of filing a claim. The repair is performed professionally and quickly, typically within 24 hours. USP provides a personally staffed 24/7 repair hotline for residents, 365 days a year.
Once your city has approved participation in the program, start up is simple. The program is designed for a quick launch, taking up little of your city employees' valuable time:
- Execute the simple, one page contract provided by USP.
- Approve the recommended Press Release (this is designed as a general notice to reduce resident confusion and calls to the city with questions).
- Approve the Campaign Letter provided by the USP Marketing team.
- Access monthly reports via the web.
- NO COST for the city to participate
- Generates revenue for your city
- Affordable rates for residents
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Service from trusted, local contractors
- Peace of mind for your residents
- Reduces local officials' frustration
- Easy implementation
- Fewer citizen complaints
- All repairs performed to local code
To learn more about this program, visit NLC's website at: http://www.nlc.org/find-city-solutions/savings-and-solutions or contact Cynthia Cusick, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 626-3182.
Building Peace of Mind, One Community at a Time.
This program is administered by Utility Service Partners (USP). USP is solely responsible for the implementation and operation of the program.