NLC SERVICE LINE WARRANTY PROGRAM
The National League of Cities Service Line Warranty Program covers the consumer-owned portion of the primary water or sewer service line from the foundation of the home (including portions of the line which may be buried or embedded in a concrete slab beneath the home) to the public utility connection.
The NLC Service Line Warranty Program provides generous coverage for repair to the clogged, broken or leaking water and sewer lines serving the residential home when the flow of the line is interrupted due to normal wear and tear. Additional coverage allowances are provided if public street or sidewalk cutting is required in order to make the repair. All permits and line locations, if needed, are obtained by the plumbing professional at no cost to the homeowner prior to making the repair. All repairs conform to the city’s plumbing and excavating codes.
SEWER AND WATER LINE WARRANTY FEATURES:
- No annual/lifetime limits on the number of repairs
- No hidden service fees or deductibles
- More than 97% of submitted claims are approved
- Toll-free 24-hour hotline with bilingual agents
- Network of local, trusted and professional contractors
- Repairs are generally completed within 24 hours
- Line repairs comply with city code
- 9 of 10 surveyed customers would recommend the warranty program to a friend, family or and/or neighbor