Utility Service Partners, Inc. (USP) offers utility line warranty services for residential homes in the US and Canada. Our customers are our #1 priority: USP has maintained a 95% customer satisfaction rating for more than 12 years. Our consumer brand has an A+ Accredited Better Business Bureau rating and was the proud recipient of the 2013 Western Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics.
USP has an immediate need for applicants to join our growing team. This position is for an entry level Temporary Customer Service Representative (CSR) in a fast-paced call center environment. Applicants must be able to present a professional manner at all times and work well under pressure.
- Receive and process inbound telephone calls from customers and prospective customers 1) requesting warranty service, 2) making a payment by phone, and 3) enrolling in the company’s warranty program
- Receive and process emails, faxes, and other correspondence relating to the same
- Make outbound calls as needed to 1) dispatch contractors to a customer’s residence for service, and 2) respond to customer inquiries requesting a callback
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to speak and write English
- Comfortable in a computer-based environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
Salesforce experience a plus
Spanish language fluency a plus
Contracted Month to Month through a third-party agency, sans performance issues
Rate of Pay: $11/hr +$1/hr Spanish Bilingual
Shift: Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm; 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; 9:00 am – 5:30 pm; 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com