The National League of Cities (NLC) Service Line Warranty Program, administered by Utility Service Partners, Inc. (USP), a HomeServe company, offers affordable protection for homeowners that covers the cost to repair or replace broken, leaking or clogged external water lines, sewer lines and in-home plumbing and drainage lines.
These repair plans protect a homeowners budget, providing peace of mind.
Service Line Warranty Plan Coverage Highlights
- USP handles all aspects of the program and it is offered at no cost to the city.
- Generous warranty coverage with most repairs completed within 24 hours.
- Warranty covers failures due to normal wear and tear, including age, ground shifting, fluctuating temperatures, tree root invasion and frozen lines. Participation is voluntary and warranties can be cancelled at any time.
- No service fees, deductibles, permit fees, or lifetime or annual limits.
- Around-the-clock claims hotline, including weekends and holidays.
- Use of only licensed, local contractors ensures repairs are made to local code.
- Residents and city officials give the program positive reviews.